[mythtvnz] DVB-S (was Re: Quality of WinTV PVR 150)

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri Aug 15 10:10:52 BST 2008

Re: Sounds like a bad setup, if setup correctly you won't have reception issues with DVB-S.

Good point Hads.  For DVB-S I am (currently) using a KAON KSF-200 STB which gives me live readings of S 62-70% and Q of 65-72% on a
dish which has not been checked for a long time.  Are these the best indication of alignment?  I had (perhaps wrongly) assumed this
was satisfactory, perhaps I should revise the dish position?

Kind regards
David Hingston