[mythtvnz] Quality of WinTV PVR 150

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri Aug 15 09:36:21 BST 2008

I agree

I also think people who currently enjoy Terrestrial should be able to continue to enjoy the option, with a new option of DVB-T, as
well as DVB-S, which to my mind should be a backup second choice option where ever possible.  (It is not HD and it depexillates too
frequently, at least Wellington way, with other examples also given.  On the positive it does not ghost and is widely available)

When we live in times of increasing concerns around recycling, it would seem important to ensure there is no pressure for premature
discarding of otherwise working (well) analogue terrestrial TV sets and related equipment such as analogue TV cards!

It may well be appropriate for the government to favourably re-consider cessation of analogue broadcast.

Kind regards
David Hingston