[mythtvnz] FW: Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1300

Steven Mulvay steven.mulvay at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Aug 13 00:57:06 BST 2008

Hi James,
Given the trouble you've had, would you recommend against me purchasing
the WinTV-HVR-1300 as an analogue card, or should I stick with it and
try my luck at compiling the drivers? Now that you've got the analogue
part of it working, how would you rate it as an analogue card? Is
Mythbuntu able to use the card's hardware MPEG 2 encoder?

Cheers,
Steve :)