[mythtvnz] Recording options for Olympic Coverage

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Aug 7 01:00:48 BST 2008

>         Robin Gilks wrote:                 Wow thats complicated. It shows
> that I havn't created any rules in the frontend in years. I do all
> my rule creation in Mythweb. There it's just a simple matter of
> going to all the recording rules and clicking on the one to edit.
> To delete them you just select "Cancel this recording".  Dean
>            I've had a look under MythWeb and I can't see any way
> of selecting an existing rule to edit it. We are talking about
> under the "Recording Schedules  (Manual, Custom)" selecting
> "Custom" and then "Power Search" or am I still missing something?
>     Clicking on "Recording Schedules" should bring you up a list
> of all the current schedules.
>  Clicking on one of them should bring up a screen allowing you to edit it.
>
>  Dean

I am missing something - clicking on "Recording Schedules" allows me to
change the recording but not the rule that selected the recording in the
first place. If for example I wanted to change the clause that specified
"TVNZ SPORT EXTRA" to include "TV ONE" as well, I can see no way of
getting to the rule to modify it so that the schedule is modified. It also
begs the question on how the rule will be applied when the EPG data is
updated over the next few weeks, will the new items get added correctly.

--
Robin Gilks