[mythtvnz] Weak Sky signal, MythTV/Freeview fine

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Mon Aug 4 23:01:42 BST 2008

Having had previous success with the Skystar 2 cards, I'm faced with
building a couple more machines (in a hurry) without them. (As supply
appears to have dried up)
What are people building with - is the HVR-3000 a workable solution
without having to patch the kernel? The bonus of course is Satellite and
HD and I can get a couple of these today if so, and would appreciate an
opinion from the list.

Barry

--
Barry Clearwater <barryc at bcsystems.co.nz>