[mythtvnz] epgsnoop confusing Prime and TVNZ 7

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Aug 2 07:06:40 BST 2008

The title says it all!!

My Prime listing for the last few days have contained TVNZ7 listings instead!

Has Prime moved on Sky or does Sky now transmit TVNZ7 and hence have EPG
data for it?

I'm using xmltvid values of prime.sky.co.nz and tvnz7.freeviewnz.tv so it
must be getting data wrong at the grab stage. This is the sort of thing I
end up with my listings-sky.xml file

  <programme start="20080802180000 +1200" stop="20080802181000 +1200"
channel="prime.sky.co.nz">
    <title lang="eng">TVNZ News Now</title>
    <desc>TVNZ News Now: A ten-minute news bulletin to give New Zealanders
a summary of the news they need to know hour by hour.</desc>
    <category>tvshow</category>
  </programme>

Very confused as I can't find an up-to-date channels.conf file for either
freeview or Sky :-(

--
Robin Gilks