[mythtvnz] epgsnoop problem

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Apr 23 22:43:18 BST 2008

On Thursday 24 April 2008 07:54:37 Robin Gilks wrote:
> I've just had the following start to occur - any ideas?
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
[...]

Yeah, I had this yesterday, I've checked in what I believe is a fix, you can
get it at revision 33 in the bzr branch[1]

The main issue is that I don't really understand unicode and character
encoding things that well - ascii is my friend :)

What was there before was completely wrong, hopefully what I have changed it
to is at least partially right.

As an aside, Wade contributed some title replacements[2] yesterday (thanks
Wade) so if you use that processor you may want to check if these will affect
your rules. If anyone has any others feel free to send them to me.

hads

[1]http://nice.net.nz/bzr/epgsnoop
[2]http://epg.pvr.geek.nz/title-replacements/
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware. Linux laptops.