[mythtvnz] DTT testing - Wellington

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Mon Apr 21 04:01:00 BST 2008

   I am just re-building my PVR with Mythbuntu 8.04 RC1 and a
Hauppauge Nova T 500 card for freeview HD (I use a DSM320 as the front
end).

   I have downloaded and installed 8.04, and followed the instructions
per
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV_Nova-T_500_PCI
and I noticed there is some discussions on this forum about a patch
that allows you to select NZ as the country when running mthtvsetup.
How do I apply that patch (newbie question), or os it included with
8.04 (I think that uses mythtv 0.22??).