[mythtvnz] Mythtv Themes

Johan Schuld johanschuld at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:05:24 BST 2008

Hi All.

I've always been a big fan of the blootube-wide. I've just re-installed
mythtv after a system crash, and one of the tings I did not back up was
blootube-wide. I figured I can just get the latest version of the net
anyway, but development seems to have stopped? I have found some older
version, but is not nice as the version I had. (i.e, time is not displayed
in 0.21). Does anyone has the the latest version?  I have got the 20070311
build.

Further on mytht 0.21, The skipping video playback has been discussed a few
times now. which I've experienced too. Also I can't seem to fill in the IMDB
number in mythvideo (not even blind), and the Setup->VideoManager always
shows "Loading.." on top of the usual screen. I have not managed to solve
that one yet.

I'll keep trying and post here if I find a solution.

Cheers
Johan.