[mythtvnz] New Sky Channel Fashion TV from 1st May

Duncan Kennington duncan.kennington at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:12:08 BST 2008

It was on Saturn TV for a while.  I worked at TelstraClear when it was
Saturn and TelstraSaturn.  They got an extraordinary number of
complaints from mothers of teenaged boys spending their afternoons
watching FTV hoping for a glance of the occasional wardrobe
indiscretion.  Long may it continue. :-)