[mythtvnz] Mythbuntu Remote

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Thu Apr 17 12:12:53 BST 2008

Ok, managed to record a lircd.conf file for the rewired Technisat
remote with all buttons recognised by irrecord (except the bottom
row). Problem is if I run irw and test the output only handful of
buttons are recognised and after repeated presses they often return
different button codes. I tried replacing the generated values in my
lircd.conf file with the ones listed in Steve Holdoway's tutorial as
well as all the posted options listed for the Technisat here:

http://lircconfig.commandir.com/lircd.conf/

Using these I got absolutely no feedback from irw. I'm wondering if
there's some sort of interference with the home alarm sensors or
somesuch?

My generated lircd.conf file looks as follows:

begin remote

   name  Technisat TTS35AI
   bits           32
   eps            30