[mythtvnz] Cause of occasional audio/video jumps in playback?

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Tue Apr 15 02:10:14 BST 2008

On Tue, April 15, 2008 12:20 pm, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 April 2008 12:17:35 Steven Ellis wrote:
>> What type of splitter are you using?
>
> Four way all ports power pass. I did assume it may be something to do with
> the
> power pass but wasn't too worried about it.

You really need to use a single port power pass with the power coming from
the Sky STB. I'm surprised you don't have more issues. The power output of
the SkyStar 2 cards was so high it would convince the LNB to switch to
Optus C1 if it was used in conjunction with a Sky STB.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz