[mythtvnz] EIT data after DST change is broken

Cameron McConnochie cmcconnochie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 09:26:40 BST 2008

Any updates on the DST issue... now its having an effect?  Did you have
any luck chasing TVNZ/freeview Steven?

I thought I'de be clever and change the time on my myth box, it didn't
work, as soon as I try runnung Myth it reverts back to the correct time.

Can anyone think of another work around?

Cameron