[mythtvnz] Replacement remote for iMON Pad - recommendations?

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Sat Apr 5 20:30:07 BST 2008

This is what I use and I'm happy with it.
I have the one with the USB dongle.  This emulates a USB keyboard and
therefore there is no need to set up anything line lircd.

Last time this came up on the list it seemed like the MCE remote was the
beast of choice, so if you're after a new one you might want to check
them out.

Dean