[mythtvnz] epgsnoop release

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Fri Apr 4 06:01:14 BST 2008

Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Friday 04 April 2008 13:38:49 Wade Maxfield wrote:
>> Did:
>> bzr revert -r 32
>> python setup.py install
>>
>> and still the same error.
>> epgsnoop --version says epgsnoop 0.80
>>

>> Going back to rev 20:
>> bzr revert -r 20
>> python setup.py install
>> and epgsnoop --version says epgsnoop 0.15.0, and no error occurs.
>>

>> Going to rev 21:
>> bzr revert -r 21
>> python setup.py install
>> and epgsnoop --version says epgsnoop 0.15.0, and error occurs.
>
> Well that doesn't make sense to me. In revision 32 line 167 is not what you
> posted in the traceback. I'd check that line 167 in your installed script
> matches up with what you see in line 167 in the source.
>
> hads

Right. This is the part where I profusely apologise.

I had originally installed epgsnoop at /usr/local/bin from when I had
downloaded and installed from tarball (0.13 or something).  Using bzr
and 'python setup.py install', sticks it in /usr/bin and the supporting
.py files into the correct places.

I was calling /usr/local/bin/epgsnoop and not realising the mistake
(mixing the old epgsnoop with the newer outputters.py, etc)

I've deleted the old bits, and now it's running like a champ. 8)

  - Wade