[mythtvnz] Mythweb and displayed schedule times after daylights savings...

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Wed Apr 2 22:35:06 BST 2008

Hmm, yes the EPG is showing the same error so I guess it's as Steve
says, the Freeview data is buggy. Looks like it might be time to switch
to an alternative... have to look into this more. Is it possible to use
both the Sky and Freeview EIT on  a per-channel basis - I'd prefer to
avoid downloaded guides for the moment.