[mythtvnz] Mythweb and displayed schedule times after daylights savings...

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Wed Apr 2 09:33:37 BST 2008

Have been cleaning up my recording schedules via MythWeb and noticed
programs scheduled after daylight savings next week are displaying an
hour early. I recently upgraded to Ubuntu Gutsy and checked that the PHP
packages were up to date with NZDT daylight savings. I've also hard
coded the Pacific/Auckland TZ setting in php.ini.

Am I right in assuming this is just a display peculiarity of MythWeb and
that this schedule data will display correctly after the switch without
any intervention on my part?