[mythtvnz] OT: Cat5e sharing phone and audio - any issues?

Noel & Di mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu Sep 20 23:58:16 BST 2007

Matt
I did  what you are proposing , and suffer a  a small amount of
interference on audio. I have since discovered Lexomm LCHC300 (PDL
product) which has individually screened twisted-pair cable with common
copper braid screen all up 8mm diameter - PERFECT!! you can even run
composite AV down it at 900Mhz
Noel.