[mythtvnz] New Sky channel

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue Sep 18 05:44:37 BST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 16:05:13 Steven Ellis wrote:
> FYI Hads - Vibe is in the EPG feed now as well on 12581H, SID = 1041
>
> Launches on 1st October.

Thanks Steve, I've added it now. Channel number 7 for those that are adding
it.

While I was adding it, I noticed the xmltvid for Alt TV was wrong - it didn't
have .sky.co.nz on the end of it like all the others. I've changed it now so
anyone who is using the listings-sky file will need to run;

UPDATE channel SET xmltvid = 'alttv.sky.co.nz' WHERE xmltvid = 'alttv.co.nz';

To fix their database. Sorry about that all but I figured now was better than
later. I've checked that none of the others are like that.

There's an updated snapshot of epgsnoop here for anyone that is interested.
Not a lot has changed.

http://nice.net.nz/scripts/epgsnoop-snapshot-13.tar.gz

hads

--