[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py and MythTV 0.20.2

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:14:54 +1200

--============_-1023228800==_ma============

>On 9/4/07, Wade Maxfield
><<mailto:mythtvnz@hotblack.co.nz>mythtvnz@hotblack.co.nz> wrote:
>
>merge sky based data with sport extra file, import results with
>mythfilldatabase, then reschedule.
>mythfilldatabase --no-delete --file 2 -1 /tmp/listings-latest_beta.xml
>mythbackend --resched
>

>Do you know if that resched is definitely necessary? I always
>thought that mythfilldatabase triggered a resched anyway, but I've
>never been sure. Would be good to know...
>
>Cheers,
>Steve

Now that you mention it I don't think it's necessary.  The script I
was taking the lines from has a few extra things that I omitted,
between those last 2 lines.

  - Wade
--============_-1023228800==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py and MythTV
href="mailto:mythtvnz@hotblack.co.nz">mythtvnz@hotblack.co.nz</a>&gt;
wrote:<br>
with<br>
mythfilldatabase, then reschedule.<br>
...<br>
mythfilldatabase --no-delete --file 2 -1
/tmp/listings-latest_beta.xml<br>
mythbackend --resched<br>
Do you know if that resched is definitely necessary? I always thought
that mythfilldatabase triggered a resched anyway, but I've never been
sure. Would be good to know...<br>
script I was taking the lines from has a few extra things that I
omitted, between those last 2 lines.</div>