[mythtvnz] Skystar 2 cards

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:52:13 BST 2007

he had one for sale up to about a week ago, it was a second (the box was
bent) and martin said in a seller's comment that more were on the way.

Unfortunately I took my eye off the ball and didn't get a bid in, it went
for $123.

Can you email me his address off list too please Steven?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=121866015