[mythtvnz] Freeview EPG missing channels

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Oct 11 06:12:39 BST 2007

On Thursday 11 October 2007 13:58:24 Robin Gilks wrote:
> Can someone post a copy of the script that checks for the tuner card being
> busy please? (I think it actually looks for a cardid to be recording). I
> recall it being discussed on the list but I can't find it :-(

This is what I use (depends on MythTV trunk and MythVideo being installed);

#!/usr/bin/python

import sys

sys.path.append('/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts')

from MythTV import MythTV

try:
        recorder = sys.argv[1]
except IndexError:
        print "Usage: myth_recorder_status <RECORDER>"
        sys.exit(2)

m = MythTV()
if m.isRecording(recorder):
        print 'RECORDING'