[mythtvnz] Off Topic - WAF Cry for help

Toby Mills toby at np.co.nz
Thu Oct 4 23:49:13 BST 2007

Many thanks Duncan
Its dropped it in and told her that it was there and got....
"I thought you said it was gone, make your mind up"

Geez, you really can't win can you.

Thanks to all those that responded to this, hopefully I can return the
favour one day.
Perhaps we need another list for "Do you have a copy of..." messages :)

Cheers
Toby