[mythtvnz] New To List

Criggie criggie at criggie.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 30 23:32:38 GMT 2007

Steven Ellis wrote:
> Ashley Kirk wrote:
>> This is my introduction email!
>> Hence I have joined the list as I havent learned too much yet and
>> might need some help and definitely need to do some more research

> Or you could get him to buy a working unit from OpenMedia ;)
> Steve
> --
> Steven Ellis - Technical Director
> OpenMedia Limited
> email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
> sales   - sales at openmedia.co.nz
> support - support at openmedia.co.nz
> website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz

Steve - this is an off list comment mostly because I don't want to
embarrass you.

Please consider the commercial nature of some of your statements, like the
one above.  A smiley face doesn't change what it is.

To be honest - I don't know what the list maintainer's position is on
commercially-biased postings.  It would be a good idea for you to discuss
it directly with Nick.

Notice no other commercial operator on the list makes any sort of
reference to their sales functions?

--
Criggie

http://criggie.dyndns.org/