[mythtvnz] Adding a HDD with existing myth directories

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Nov 25 06:39:04 GMT 2007

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:43:46 Nick Rout wrote:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Storage_Groups
>
> Seems to be in 0.21 so not generally available unless you are running
> trunk I guess.
>
> I have seen very positive comments about it on the mythtv-users list.

It is a great feature, one of the great points is that you can shift files
around from one drive to another and the backend will just find it as long as
it's in a storage group somewhere. You can also (as I have) assign a
relativly small space for live TV recordings and keep more space for
scheduled recordings.

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP Supplier