[mythtvnz] Strange behaviour using composite in PVR-150

Johan Schuld johanschuld at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 02:51:03 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I've connected my satreceiver to the TV-in of my PVR-150. I am only
interested in one channel so I just have my satreceiver fixed on one channel
and programmed the name, epg etc in mythtv.

There is some strange behaviour when I select the channel though. When I
select it, the shows the icon, epg and channel name as any other channel.
When I actually choose it (enter), it shows the channel, but the EPG,
channel name and icon is all empty. I can't schedule any recordings, they
just won't record. Another symptom is that when choosing another channel
from that channel, it always starts from channel 1.

I've checked the database manually, but there is really no "rogue" channel
where mythtv can get confused with. Also, I've added another channel, using
the exact same settings as the original tv-in channel, and it has the same
behavior.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Cheers,