[mythtvnz] Administrivia

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 21:04:23 GMT 2007

I have now set the system to bounce emails from non-subscribed
addresses. There are enough posts to be annoying from people who are
list members but post from the wrong address, which results in me
having to decide whether to let the message through. From now on they
will just bounce.

If you want to be able to post from more than one address, but to only
receive one set of list messages you can subscribe as many addresses
as you like, and set all but one to "nomail".

On a more positive note we now have 167 list subscriptions, including
nomail duplicates.