[mythtvnz] 22kHz and dvbstream question

Tim Boobyer myth at netdaemon.org
Sun Nov 18 22:31:16 GMT 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 11:20 AM, David Zanetti <dave2 at wetstring.net> wrote:

> The way I've dealt with this in the past (specifically thinking about
> the toneswitch in newer Sky LNBs to select 156E), is use dvbtune to tune
> the mux backgrounded, and tell dvbstream to just use the existing tuning
> (which IIRC it does allow).
>
> But it's been a while since I had to do that.

That does work for my Skystar 2.  However I bought a Leadtek DVB-T
card last week, which that does not work for.  dvbtune appears to lock
the card so that other tools cannot access it while dvbtune is
running, which makes software like dvbsnoop rather difficult to use.
Does anyone know what might be going on here?