[mythtvnz] HD DVB-T tuner card recommendation

Kenneth Dixon ken.dixon at clear.net.nz
Wed Nov 14 02:10:29 GMT 2007

Ah, I see thanks for clearing that up Steve, I was just
misreading the specs.
Two DVB-T tuners sounds sounds like the go, as I already
have analogue and dvb-s.
I would go for a HVR3000 or HVR4000 but I read they cannot
use more than one tuner at once,  i.e. you cannot record
from satellite and watch terrestrial at the same time,
something about sharing the same demuxer
I will see if i can find an ozzy site which will post me a
NOVA-500-T Dual tuner.
Thanks, Ken

----- Original Message Follows -----