[mythtvnz] Getting my skysat working

Corrin Lakeland lakeland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 08:43:16 GMT 2007

Resend now I'm subscribed with this address so it will hopefully go
through...

Yes it was a typo sorry.

I still don't have it working in dvbstream, but I do have it working
in mythtv - how weird is that!

I seem to only be able to view TV4, parliament, National Radio,
Concert FM and a couple others - the others give a black screen.  Is
that because I did them second in the tuning screen of mythtv-setup?
Can the one card watch both TV One and TV4?

Thanks,
Corrin