[mythtvnz] Fine tuning channels

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Sun Nov 4 19:14:37 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 19:24 +1300, Johan Schuld wrote:

> In mythtvsetup there is the option to finetune channels. I'd like to
> try this for prime for instance as reception is a bit crappy.
> Unfortunately you can't actually observe the tv channel in
> mythtvsetup. Is there any way to (fine)tune channels while watching
> the actual channel? Cheers

Kind of.  I use the channel config page on MythWeb and have that open
while watching the channel.  Change the value in the fine tune column
(save the page), then in the frontend, change off that channel and then
back to it.

It provides a slightly faster turn around for tuning...

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz       |  This space intentionally