[mythtvnz] Lirc remote for Pace DSR2000 sky decoder

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 27 May 2007 14:33:31 +1200

I have a Pace DSR-2000.
mine works fine with the standard RC-30 config.
Check your settings it must be something broken in Lirc.
Check that Lirc is picking up the right config file.
Reboot your decoder, mine goes funny occasionally.

Cheers
Toby