[mythtvnz] nice EPG

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 24 May 2007 20:23:14 +1200

Hello list,

The following two IP addresses (you know who you are) have used a *lot* of
traffic from the nice EPG lately;

60.234.228.48
203.109.173.57

Due to these excessive downloads there is now some limiting in place. Each IP
may fetch the data a maximum of 4 times each 24 hour period or 12 times each
7 day period. Keep in mind that the data is only updated once a day.

The wrapper script I'm using may cause trouble for people behind proxies or
just in general. If you do have troubles feel free to let me know.

To the owners of above IP addresses, fix your cron jobs or you will have
trouble downloading the data.

hads :)

--
http://nicegear.co.nz