[mythtvnz] Only record off one transponder?

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 21 May 2007 20:28:37 +1200

At 03:54 p.m. 17/05/2007, you wrote:
> > Not quite sure what's going on here, since I deleted the PVR150
>completely,
> > and set TV3 on Freeview to the same callsign and channel number as TV3 on
> > the PVR150 feed. What db tables need to be looked at? It seems to me that
> > something funky is going on in the database, I just have no idea where.
>Check the transponders under the channel editor.  I found that even though I
>told it to scan on horizontal, it put 1 & 2s transponder on H and 3 & 4s
>transponder on V.

I still don't know how to spot the link between channels and transponders.
So I deleted every single transponder that was on a vertical polarity.

TV3 now tapes okay, which is the main thing. Thanks.

Buuut...

Are there any on-the-fly crop rules I can lay down, purely for TV3? As it
stands, it has a thick, five centimeter black border all around the image,
and it looks retarded.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth