[mythtvnz] Freeview dish set-up woes

Noel & Di mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 21 May 2007 16:03:58 +1200

Sounds like your meter is bung!! Normally you don't touch the adjustment
on the back. You could use a known good receiver (be it FV or $ky or
whatever) set it to a D1 transponder, turn the volume WAY up go outside
& LISTEN for the audio as you move the dish... never mind the picture -
that lags by a few seconds & will be hard to see anyways.  Dont forget
the BFH if all else fails.
Noel