[mythtvnz] myPVR guides on DVB-S and freeview setup

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 20 May 2007 22:52:50 +1200

Craig Box wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 15:23 +1200, Steven Ellis wrote:
>
>> I'd appreciate some feedback on these guides. Some of the content is myPVR
>> specific, but most of it is generic enought for any MythTV user.
>>
>> http://openmedia.co.nz/openmedia/content/view/88/59/ - DVB-S card setup
>>
>> http://openmedia.co.nz/openmedia/content/view/89/59/ - freeview tuning
>>

> Nice work - screenshots always make things easier.
>
> What's in "mypvr-nz-dth" and is it available to non-myPVR customers?

I'm looking at making it available. At the moment it is tied into other
myPVR functionality.

Basically it sets up all of the pointers for channel numbers, XMLTV Ids,
Icon etc based on the service ID etc.

Makes it a lot easier to add/remove freeview channels without customer
intervention.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz