[mythtvnz] Only record off one transponder?

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 16 May 2007 17:39:58 +1200

For some reason, Myth will only record TV1 and 2, it wont record 3. It will
happily watch TV3 in 'Watch TV', it wont do scheduled recordings.

At the moment, things are set up as follows:

Dish -> Splitter -> (Powerpass) Skystar2 1
                  -> (Nonpowerpass) Skystar2 2

Seems a bit odd to me. Is it because 3 is on a different transponder to 1
and 2? Do I need a splitter that has powerpass on all ports? Why?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth