[mythtvnz] Epgsnoop

Craig Whitmore mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 12 May 2007 23:30:42 +1200

From: "Nick & Ann Read" <nick.read@engineer.com>
To: <mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: [mythtvnz] Epgsnoop
> This is probably me being dumb... but:
>
> I was just experimenting with epgsnoop, and it appears to be able to pull
> down listings from the Sky transceiver, in spite of being tuned to the
> Freeview transceiver (watching TV3 to be sure it wasn't on Sky). How

Yes indead the Lists are available as far as I can tell from the Satellite
(If you look your'll see there are some channels unencrypted, just they
don't have video on them.. I just added all the Sky Channels and made sure I
clicked on use the EIT data (Couldn't watch them for good reasons), but
checking on Myth's built in EPG they where all there with descrptions like
you see with the Sky decoder

Thanks