[mythtvnz] Interlace Problems?

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 12 May 2007 20:38:25 +1200

Well that's what I think they are...

http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~tim_donna/images/ori.jpg

Link to an image when you zoom into say the mouth you can see what I'm talking
about, sitting back it's ok but text shows an line or two missing on the top
and bottom edges and if I pause the picture the lines go away...

I have de-interlacing and bob turned on so I get a smooth picture with no
tearing, motion blur or the like but I can see these lines here's some
extracts out of my xorg.conf file;

    	HorizSync   30-50
    	VertRefresh 50
        Option "DPI" "100 x 100"
        Option "ConnectedMonitor" "TV"
	Option "TVStandard" "HD576i"
        Option "TVOutFormat" "SVIDEO"

#720x576 @ 50Hz (interlaced)
modeline "720x576_50i" 13.88  720 742 808 888  576 580 583 625 -hsync -vsync
interlace

I've a new Sony V series 32 inch LCD, love it, and I know it's not the
problem.  Connected via svideo as I havn't got around to dvi/hdmi yet...

--
Regards
Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson