[mythtvnz] Freeview and Sky

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 3 May 2007 22:26:45 +1200

There's more to life than TV.... well that's what I'm told anyway...

Still $47.73 and then $16.27 (for sports) a month is a lot of money, not that
we're poor or anything but I need a lot more reason that watch Discovery
sometimes or Disney for an hour or so and the odd rugby game to fork out that
amount of dough...

Tim

--
Regards