[mythtvnz] Freeview and Sky

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 3 May 2007 19:19:13 +1200 (NZST)

On Thu, May 3, 2007 6:56 pm, Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson wrote:
> Um well no CAM so there's it's really worthless...  What I was thinking=
 of
> doing at some stage is get one of the Toroidal T90's and just have D1 o=
ff
> my
> SkyStar2/Current Dish and get another Skystar or something and have sev=
en
> satellite's with nothing but cr_p on them...
>
> My sisters boyfriend watches Abu Dhabi TV when there here and translate=
> it
> for us, insteresting shows...

My T90 has
 B3 - about 20 channels of stuff
 C1 - All encrypted
 D1 - freeview
 Pas 8 - ETC Punjabi and MacTV (Taiwan)
 NSS5 - Nothing at present.

I could get Pas2 but that would only give me a single Korean channel.

Also trying to get the ImpactTV transmissions off Waiatarua at present bu=
can't get a signal lock.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz