[mythtvnz] IR Blasters and Pace STB

Noel & Di mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 03 May 2007 18:38:28 +1200

For the blaster try using an adhesive foam pad (like grandma uses for=20
her corns) to stick the Tx module down and trap a small piece of red=20
cellophane in the hole.  This works well to prevent bright light=20
interference

Anyone had anything to do with VisionDTV DVB-S cards with Conexant 878A=20
chipset??
Steve, what's your preferred DVB-S card?

Noel