[mythtvnz] IR Blasters and Pace STB

Chris Manning mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 03 May 2007 16:59:32 +1200

 >Also is he certain that the transmitter is working? Has it got
> the visible LED, or is he checking with a camera phone?

That's a good point. I didn't even realise mine had a LED at first
because it wasn't working when plugged into the first irblaster port of
the MCE receiver. Once I plugged it into the second port and used the
lirc SET TRANSMITTER command to set it to port 2 it worked fine and I
found that it had a handy dandy LED to let me know. I still can't get it
to work in the first port, but it works fine in the second so I'm not
worried.

Chris Manning