[mythtvnz] Setting up for freeview - idiot's guide please

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 2 May 2007 16:52:57 +1200

On Wed, 02 May 2007 16:42:09 Nick Rout wrote:
> Andrew Bruce wrote:
> > So is there a regional list of installers that are licensed to install
> > Freeview somewhere then (I mean an entire new setup - satellite,
> > cable, set top box, the lot)?
>
> what do you mean licensed? licensed by whom?

I don't believe it's licensed so much, nor even endorsed, just that there are
some listed on the freeview site.

Here's an extract;

"Note: Freeview has offered space on its website to TV aerial and satellite
dish installation companies to help the public find an installer that suits
their individual requirements. Freeview is not responsible for and does not
warrant the products and services offered by these installers. "

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier