[mythtvnz] Setting up for freeview - idiot's guide please

Andrew Bruce mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 02 May 2007 13:59:32 +1200

Woops, sorry about the list spam.  I just found the installer section on
the FreeView site (which I've only just been able to find as well).

They need to sort it so their site will show up when doing a google
search for "FreeView" on NZ Only sites.

Andrew