[mythtvnz] Unable to tune to DVB-S channels

Neil Bertram mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:55:01 +1200

No, this is a brand new myth install from scratch, I haven't seen it
work yet.

I'm using 12483H off D1.

Yesterday evening I had some weird signal issues where I couldn't
consistently get a lock with dvbtune, but when I did it was fine. A
couple of hours later (would've been probably 10pm last night) I could
lock fine again and watch TV. Either my skystar or the 12483 transponder
wasn't in a good mood I guess. It seems to be happy today too... Just no
myth.

Neil