[mythtvnz] hairy.geek.nz feed unstable

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:05:41 +1300

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:36:52 Steven Ellis wrote:
> One minor thing are the slight differences between the data files.
>
> For example Hadley's file has the icon's defined whilst the Hairy feed
> doesn't.

Yes, this is a good point. The feed that is up at my site also includes some
data from IMDB which I am testing on my system. This includes years and star
ratings for movies, episode titles and numbers for some episodes that the
script can find too.

> Hadley -  it might be worth looking at the icons you are using as they
> are quite old, especially the TV2 one.

Yeah, I can't seem to find a good source for up to date icons. If anyone runs
across one let me know. and I'll update them.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier