[mythtvnz] SkyStar 2 DVB Cards for sale

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:31:25 +1200

At 01:13 p.m. 20/03/2007, you wrote:
>I've got 2 spare brand new (still in box) Skystar 2 DVB-S cards that
>I'm  going to throw up on trademe, but I thought I'd see if there was any
>interest here first.

I'm not making anything from this, and don't know Drew, but I highly
recommend the Skystar2 if you run Myth and have a dish pointed at B1/D1. (A
splitter can be run if you still have Sky Digital.) Much better than even a
Hauppauge PVR150+IRblaster

Non-internet EPG (highly useful for dialup), HQ tv feeds (much higher Q
than analog), and a remote. Plus, if your tendencies run that way, a
computer-satellite PCI card that you can explore the sky with.

Not making a cent off this email, just saying how useful my Skystar2s (that
I got in a group order from dvbshop) are.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth