[mythtvnz] daylight savings

mp3geek mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:49:39 +1200

------=_Part_72188_25073493.1174189779069

actually mine is the same, next Sunday its on time again, this week coming
is all out by an hour.

tim_donna@slingshot.co.nz</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">OK mine&#39;s a wee bit different.&nbsp;&nbsp;the nightly filldatabase from hairy seems OK

------=_Part_72188_25073493.1174189779069--