[mythtvnz] epgsnoop bugfix update

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:57:33 +1300

--Boundary-00=_NyJ/FIG5itnjoa7

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:10:26 mp3geek wrote:
> even with this update epsnoop still reporting shows are 1hr behind.
>
> redid the epgsnoop/mythfilldatabase, even restarted the backend.
>
> http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mythtimedm7.jpg

That's odd. It's also odd because my listings were an hour out the other way.
Maybe it's something else.

I've attached a test script that uses the same logic as epgsnoop, it will show
you the offset that epgsnoop thinks your system has.

You could also try with the data from here;

http://nice.net.nz/epg/listings.xml.gz

which is working for a number of people just to rule out any other problems.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP Supplier

--Boundary-00=_NyJ/FIG5itnjoa7

#!/usr/bin/env python
import time, datetime

t = time.time()
offset = datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(t) - datetime.datetime.utcfromtimestamp(t)
offset = (offset.days * 86400 + offset.seconds) / 60 / 60

print offset

--Boundary-00=_NyJ/FIG5itnjoa7--